This romantic Advent Calendar incorporates Jenny’s Magic Quilting in the hoop (with cutting lines so no measuring is required), Jenny Join (for perfectly flat seams) and Jenny’s Embroidered Decoupage® technique! You cannot get much easier than this:
1) Quilt 32, 3in squares (in the hoop).
2) Cut them out on the stitch cutting lines (no tiresome measuring).
3) Piece with the Jenny Join for perfectly flat seams.
4) Embroider the 24 heart pockets and the star using Jenny’s Embroidered Decoupage® technique.
5) Position the hearts centered in the quilted squares, (glue then stitch).
6) Pipe, bind and then decorate the tree – quick, easy and fun!!!!