This romantic Advent Calendar incorporates Jenny’s Magic Quilting in the hoop (with cutting lines so no measuring is required), Jenny Join (for perfectly flat seams) and Jenny’s Embroidered Decoupage® technique!
You cannot get much easier than this:
- quilt 32, 3in squares (in the hoop)
- cut them out on the stitch cutting lines (no tiresome measuring)
- piece with the Jenny Join for perfectly flat seams
- embroider the 24, heart pockets and the star using Jenny’s Embroidered Decoupage® technique
- position the hearts centered in the quilted squares, (glue then stitch)
- pipe, bind and then decorate the tree – quick, easy and fun!!!!